Weight loss has been embraced by people across the world as a way of reaping health benefits. However, weight loss has been viewed by many as a frustrating process where many activities do not give any desirable results. With this realization, many products have come to the market to assist consumers in their weight loss bid with the least discomfort. One of these products is Garcinia cambogia extract, a natural supplement obtained from a fruit found in South East Asia.
Based on the consumer reviews (on this), the following are some of Garcinia cambogia products in the market today.
NewlifeBotanicals Garcinia cambogia extract
Packaged in a pack of 90 capsules, Garcinia cambogia by NewLifeBotanicals is one of the more popular brands. The pack looks well packaged with contamination proof mechanisms. This brand contains 60% HCA which comprises of 500mg of the capsule. The capsule also contains 40mg calcium and 60mg potassium. These two aid to increase absorption of the HCA into the body. The pack also contains clear instruction for use. It is available on amazon at $45. Users give it 4.5 out of 5 thumbs up probably due its high cost.
Garcinia cambogia Extra
Garcinia cambogia Extra is one of the products with leading sales in the States and across Europe. It is produced by Advanced health labs and consists of 60% HCA with daily dosage of 1000mg. The pack contains 60 capsules. The one good thing that everyone is talking about in this product is the presence of raspberry ketone, another weight loss product. This ketone is 200mg in every dose of the Garcinia product. Ketone is known to be a weight loss product that works by increasing the metabolic rate in the body. The 60 capsule packs go for about $4o. Many users like this product and it could score a possible 5 out of 5 rating.
Garcinia cambogia Xtreme
This is one of the best rated Garcinia cambogia extract in the market. The package contains 60% HCA in 90 capsules. The capsules are 500mg each with 75% of calcium and potassium and trace amounts of chromium. For it to be effective, you are required to take 3 capsules per serving thus the pack is meant for 30 servings. The product is well packaged with clear nutritional value information. Garcinia cambogia extreme goes for about $23. Consumers have given this product a 96% approval rate. The remaining 4% could be due to the large numbers of pills you need to take every day.
There are a myriad of other great products that users have rated as the best in the market based on cost, effectiveness and the producers reliability. Such products include Labrada Nutrition Garcinia Extract, TheVitaminShoppe Garcinia Cambogia and Evolution Slimming Garcinia Cambogia.
All these products are manufactured by trusted laboratories in the US and have seen sky rocketing sales. The online ordering platforms are easy with online support at all times. This if you are thinking of losing weight using Garcinia cambogia, go for any one of these products and you will not be disappointed.